Thursday, May 9, 2013

The One of a Kind...Zymbol



 I have seen some pretty cool necklaces in my time but have never seen one as unique as the Zymbol necklace.  This is the first piece of interactive jewelry I have ever had and love it.  The story behind it is fun too.  The Zymbol symbol, that in itself is a fun tongue twister to say, was created completely by accident when the mother of the Short family stacked all the letters from the phrase "LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED" on top of one another then added a peace sign.  She then had it cast into a piece of jewelry without realizing what treasure it contained.  When this jewelry was seen on its side, the short family noticed the letter "K" standing out.  Then, as a family, began to look for other letters and realized that every letter AND number was in this accidental symbol.  The letters were hiding in plain sight. 
The necklace is neat looking but I love that it has a story behind it that I can share with others.  It is also fun to trace out words and phrases using the necklace. I have had many compliments on this necklace and surprised looks when I explain the story behind it and what you can do with it.  The skeptics were soon satisfied once I handed over the necklace for them to look for all the letters and numbers on their own.  Everyone that has tried to look for the letters have had a blast discovering each element of the necklace.  It is made more fun for them because I didn't give them the key of where to find each letter.  It is much more than a piece of jewelry...it is a game that everyone can play and help pass the time no matter where you are.
I think I have a new way of sending birthday cards now too!  Instead of just sending a birthday card, I think I will start purchasing a Zymbol necklace and T-R-A-C-E out HAPPY BIRTHDAY or something similar onto the Zymbol card that is provided and then I would have a card and present in one.  The best part is it would make a great gift for a boy or girl, man or woman, and from ages 3-103!  This necklace is so much fun and thrill to wear and play with.
  
As you know I love companies that give back.  Zymbol gifts an acrylic pendant to a child in the hospital for each Zymbol that is sold.  So it is like getting 2 for 1.  One for you and one for a child that needs the distraction and inspiration that this one little necklace can bring.  Each Zymbol means something different to each child.  Although every Zymbol looks the same but may be a different color they all have very different meanings to these kids.  Make sure you check out the video above to see what these Zymbols really mean to these children.  Hope.  Family.  Ironman.  Strength.  Recovery. 
Zymbol does not carry just necklaces.  They have bracelets, charms, earrings, and of course the pendants.  There is definitely something for everyone.Purchase your own Zymbol.

Enter To Win





Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Zymbol has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $28.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment