Friday, July 12, 2013

What a Lovely Apron!!


 
 I love to cook and bake but I must admit I am not the neatest in the kitchen.  This has resulted in many ruined clothes.  And of course it is usually my favorite articles that get ruined by grease or such.  I have had aprons in the past but they have always been thin and unattractive.   
Lovely Aprons has some of the cutest aprons.  I have the Paisley Purple Kitchen Apron and love it.  I love the paisly/polka dot combination that the apron has.  So much personality.   It is definitely well used and well loved.  They carry not only full length aprons but half aprons as well.  
One of my favorite things about the apron I have from Lovely aprons in addition to how cute it is, is being a larger woman many times strap on items just are not comfortable or are too short.  The straps on my apron are amazing.  They are wide so they are comfortable and they are long enough that I can tie it easily and still have the cute bow in the back.  Big plus there! 
If you are searching for an apron then check out Lovely Aprons because they have you covered!  


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment