Thursday, August 1, 2013

Put Your Best Face Forward


Even though I am 30 years old and years past my adolescence I am still plagued with acne.  There are so many times when I think that adult acne is more stubborn than what I dealt with as a teen.  That is probably just because as a teenager I was using prescription medication that was a great help to keep it at bay.  As an adult I find it hard to spend a great deal of money on something cosmetic...and for me in general.  Over the counter products have never done much for me.


Thankfully I have found a middle ground.  Dermagist is a company that wants to help you love your face without prescription prices.  I was able to try their Ultimate Acne System.  The system consists of the Detoxifying Acne Cleanser, Clarifying Cream for Acne Prone Skin and Acne Scar Fading Cream.  These three products work beautifully alone but together they are even more amazing.
The Acne Cleanser is the first step in the system and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.  One of my favorite things about the cleanser is the fresh, light, scent it has.  It is so refreshing.
The second step is to use the clarifying cream which treats and obliterates my acne.  It also prevents it from coming back.  I love a product that does what it says it will do.
You want to use steps 1 & 2 two times daily for 2 weeks or until your breakouts have been gotten under control.  It didn't take quite 2 weeks for me, which I was thrilled to see how well and quickly it worked.

Once you skin is healed and breakout free you can then use the Acne Scar Fading Cream to treat your damaged skin and scar tissue.  While I did not have a lot of scarring because of past acne, I do have discoloration after a breakout and the Acne Scar Fading Cream makes the time of discoloration dramatically less. 

My Before
 

My After


This skin care system is gentle on my face and does not dry it out.  I am so happy that I have found an affordable solution that actually works.  I feel beautiful!  Dermagist has a new customer for life!




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Dermagist  has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $179.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment