Monday, February 3, 2014

MIRA Glass Digital Kitchen Scale

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
There are many times in the kitchen when you need a scale and the little scale with the cup just wont work or is more of a pain than it is worth.  

Whether you are measuring out flour to make a cake, dividing hamburger to get same size burgers, or keeping track of what you eat for dieting purposes the MIRA Glass Digital Scale is fantastic!

This kitchen scale has so many great features:
  • ATTRACTIVE GLASS TOP: MIRA Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale - Beautiful gray tempered glass surface - 4 times stronger than normal glass. Check out all the other color options for the perfect complement to your kitchen.
  • ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This beautiful kitchen scale has advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation. Slim profile kitchen scale fits nicely in small spaces - the perfect size for a kitchen scale. Glass platform is easy to clean.
  • BRIGHT DISPLAY: No more squinting to see the food scale display - Large easy-to-read lighted LCD display shows weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb./oz, kg/g, fl.oz., ml).
  • ACCURATE & VERSATILE: TARE function zeroes out the container to ignore plates and dishes and weigh only the food inside. Measures in grams, ounces and pounds. Accurate weight measurements from .1 oz. to 11 lbs. (1 gram to 5 kgs). Uses 3 x AAA batteries (included)
  • WARRANTY: This MIRA digital kitchen scale comes with a 2 year warranty. Buy with confidence.
I love that I can put this scale almost anywhere!  It is very slim which means I can stick it between the wall and the microwave or even in a drawer.  The fact that the digit display is large.  It makes it so easy to read even if there is a bit of flour or something spilled.  I don't know about you but I am usually pretty messy when I am in the kitchen.  
 
There are so many colors to choose from as well, blue, red, white, brown, grey, and black.  Something to match any decor.  I got the brown scale and think the color is nice but am thinking I am going to have to get a red one since my kitchen is red and white.  
I would recommend the MIRA Glass Digital Scale to anyone who needs a good kitchen scale that is reliable, sleek, and affordable.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment