Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guppi Sh(you)s


Guppi Shoes are a truly unique shoe.  I have never seen a shoe that you can create the entire look of.  You can choose so many different aspects of your shoes.  The only thing you don't fish for is the type of sole.  The standard sole is a typical tennis shoe sole. 


 
 I had a ball fishing for my shoes.  I love that I could catch my sides, tongue, laces, and heel of the shoes.  I was able to get 2 sets of sides, 2 sets of tongues, 2 sets of laces, 2 sets of heels, and of course the pair of soles.  I got the Love Infinity and black sides, the pink and black tongues, pink and black heels, and pink and black laces.  I chose these sets because I could mix and match all the pieces a in a number of ways to make a ton of different pairs of shoes!



I thought I would have issues putting them together but they were really easy to assemble.  I just had to zip on the sides, install the tongue, and attach the heel.  Then lace them up and they were good to go.  All the parts are interchangeable so I can use two different sides if I want.  I can assemble them however I want which is very cool.  

Guppi Sh(you)s is having a huge sale this week where you can get 35% off!  That is incredible savings.  But it won't last long so go order NOW!

Enter to Win
One lucky person will win a set of Guppi shoes including; 1 pair of soles, 2 sets of sides, 2 tongues, 2 sets of heels, and 2 sets of laces!  An $80 value.




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Guppi Inc has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment