Monday, April 8, 2013

Lilla Rose Hair Jewelry




Munchkin 2 has pretty long hair and it is always in her face.  We have been battling with her for what seems like forever to be able to put her hair up or at least back with barrettes to keep it out of her face.  Especially when she is eating.  But she fights us tooth and nail (never understood that expression) and refuses to let us do anything with her hair.



That changed a few weeks ago though when I got some butterfly clips and suddenly she wanted her hair up.  But the butterflies were the only ones she wanted in her hair.  Then I was contacted by a consultant for Lilla Rose Hair Jewelry to do a review of their flexi clips.  I loved the term "hair jewelry" because that is exactly what it is.  It is gorgeous.  I made sure to get one for Munchkin 2 that was a butterfly but then instead of another butterfly I wanted to try to see if I could get her to wear something other than a butterfly so I got her a fairy one as well.  I got three in total and love them all.


 They are all super cute but to be honest I was terrified to use them at first.   I have never been great with doing hair and anything past throwing my hair up in a ponytail had been difficult for me but Flexi clips were easy to use.  When ordering, it looked like the pin for the clip was a separate piece but when they arrived I realized that it was actually attached to the clip.  This thrilled me because I had no chance of losing the pin and then rendering the clip useless.



The Flexi Clips come in 7 different sizes so you are sure to have a clip that works for any hair style you want to achieve.  Choosing the right size is made easy by viewing the sizing video above.  I got a mini, extra small and a small, the three smallest sizes.  I wanted sizes that would work for both me and Munchkin 2.  The mini and the extra small both work great for Munchkin 2 and I have only used the small so far because she won't let me use the other two so I will have to get more in that size so I have my own.

not sure why this one flipped  :(


I have had so many great comments on the clips.  I love the reaction I get when I am wearing it or Munchkin 2 is wearing it. 

Lilla Rose also has many other different types of hair accessories, such as hair bands, bobby pins, hair sticks and so much more!  Check out all their awesome hair jewelry.

Right now a Lilla Rose Facebook Party is happening and if you use this link to purchase you could be chosen as the "mystery hostess" and get free hair jewelry!  You can also stop in the Facebook party and ask questions, leave comments, or just say hi. 

Enter to Win a Flexi Clip




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Lilla Rose has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $15.


No comments:

Post a Comment