Friday, June 29, 2012

***HOT***Free Salon Quality Hair Color Kit


Want a salon quality hair coloring kit for FREE from eSalon!  Right now you can get a free kit.  I have heard amazing things about eSalon!  I just ordered my free kit and only paid $4.95 for shipping which is totally worth it.  I also got an extra bottle for touch-ups!  That means I will be receiving 2 bottles of salon quality hair color and I only had to pay shipping.  How awesome is that?  All you have to do is follow these easy steps:



First:
Visit the eSalons Blog and read what they are about; at the bottom of the page there will be a button that says "CLICK HERE" to get the special offer." I am sure you guessed......click the button.

Second:
You will come to the page where you must begin your analysis.  Answer honestly, because they use your answers to blend the perfect hair color for you!  This is a free trial so when it ask you how often you would like to color your hair select 12 weeks so you have plenty of time to get the hair color, try it and see if you like it.  If you don't like it cancel.

Third:
It will take you through the checkout process, including asking if you want to purchase salon quality reusable tools for $9.95 (or something) Usually almost $20.  You do not have to do this.  Then enter your credit card info.



I am so excited to get my FREE SALON QUALITY HAIR COLOR and I hope you are too!

Important:
This is a free trial which means it will be on a revolving reorder schedule.  That is why it is important to cancel if you would not like to continue with their product services.  Make sure you cancel in the time that you choose for how often you would like to dye your hair.

Canceling: 
In ordr to cancel you must email or call eSalon
email:  www.eSalon.com/contact
phone: 1-866-550-2424

No comments:

Post a Comment