Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Snack Happy with JOLLY TIME Pop Corn

When you sit down to watch a movie what is the go to snack to munch on while watching a movie?  Popcorn of course!  I have met very few people in my life that have said they don't like popcorn and there just must be something wrong with those people.

I love to sit back and watch a movie with a good bowl of popcorn.  Popcorn is seen as a healthy food and it is but what people forget to factor in is the loads of butter, salt, cheese, etc that they add to the popcorn makes it not so healthy anymore.  JOLLY TIME Pop Corn was kind enough to send me some of their NEW Butter and Butter Light Microwave Popcorn that is made with the Smart Balance unique blends of oils rather than fattening butter and such.  This popcorn is amazing.  It is light and fluffy and although I thought it would lose some of its flavor not being made with "real butter" I was surprised to find out that it was just as delicious.
 
Besides the wonderful flavor, the fact that it is heart healthy is a big plus!  I love foods that taste amazing yet are still good for you.  This is a product I am proud to feed my family.

I would recommend that you go out....no.....run out to your nearest grocery store and buy yourself a box to try it today.  It is a new family favorite in my house.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment