Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Babi-Kini, Adorable Swimsuits for Your Little One

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 






It might be winter but warm weather will be with us before you know it!  Especially for me since I live in the desert.  We swim go swimming a lot in the spring and summer and even into the fall since it stays warm where we are well into October.

Since we swim so much we need swimsuits that will hold up and not start coming apart after the first month.  We found a super cute, well made swimsuit that was made in the USA for Munchkin 2 at Babi-Kini.  I can not even describe how much we love this swimsuit.  It is so adorable!

Babi-Kini has cute little bikinis for little girls but even if you are like me and prefer one pieces for your little one they have those too and in the same designs as the bikinis.  They even have sun shirts and swimsuits for little boys! 

We got Munchkin 2 the Lola one-piece.  The size we got is a bit big on her but we were afraid if we got the smaller size it wouldn't fit the whole season but with the larger size she might even be able to wear it 2 years in a row!  Awesome. It has a crisscross back that I love and one the ties are adorable little heart accent beads. 

So if you are looking for a super cute swim suits for your Munchkin check out Babi-Kini and find the perfect one!



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment