Monday, July 30, 2012

$10 credit for VitaCost = Free stuff

 

I Love VitaCost!  With my $10 credit I was able to get 3 items PLUS 2 free samples!  I thought this was a great value for my money. One of the items I got was EO Essential Oil Products Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray; it smells wonderful and is less messy than typical hand sanitizers, not to mention my kids LOVE it too.

Why shop at Vitacost.com?

Vitacost.com is the best place for all of your health and wellness needs!
They offer:
  • A huge selection of over 30,000 health & wellness products, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, personal care products, organic foods and so much more
  • Savings up to 70% off retail every day
  • Free shipping on any order over $49 (under $49 is a flat rate of $4.99)
  • Award-winning customer service.

Now is your chance to try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment