Wednesday, September 5, 2012

~Packaways~ Reusable Plastic Storage Box Review


  

Okay, I have a confession to make....

I am a box junkie.  I have an addiction to boxes.  It doesn't matter the size, large or small, as long as they are reusable!  That is pretty much my only rule to keeping a box after the item is taken out of it.

Boxes are so handy to have available when you have a need.  There is nothing worse than
needing to wrap an odd shaped present send a package, or store something only to find out that you do not have a box for it.  It is a pet peeve of mine.

I am so addicted to boxes that I have a box from a 55' flat screen TV (if you have ever seen the box these TVs come in you will understand) in my garage FILLED with folded down boxes.  But I don't stop there...oh no!  I have them in my craft room as well.  My husband thinks I am crazy, that is until he needs a box.  

So now that you know about my box addiction I am sure you can better understand my excited when I was chosen to review a completely reusable box that folds flat when not in use!  I received a 12 gallon blue box and a 21 gallon green box from Packaway.  I have to say I love the colors!


As soon as I got them out of the box they came in (chuckle) I set them up.  They cam with directions for set up but they are so easy to set up I didn't even need the directions.  Setup does not require tape of any additional materials which I was happy about.  All you do is press the corners opposite of each other together and it folds into place.  Then you just press the bottom tab into place and that is it!!  Super easy.

I was surprised at how much these boxes hold.  Below is a picture of a box that I had outgrown clothes in from Munchkin 2.  See how much is in there?  I couldn't really close the flaps  properly because it was so packed.


 Now look at this box.  It is the same clothes that were in the other box with a few new items added and there was still room in it!  I could not believe it. 
 

Packaway boxes all stack wonderfully too because no matter what size you get they all have the same length and width of the bottom and only the height of the box changes!  This ensures that they stack neatly, efficiently, and safely every time and never again do you have to deal with "The Leaning Tower of Boxes!"

 
But that is not all this box can do, it also has a panel on the sides to write on that is also reusable when you use a dry erase marker.  I actually used dry erase crayons because that is what I had on hand and it seemed to work fine. 


They come is a variety of sizes and colors so there is one to fit every need!

Here are the reasons again to get Packaway reusable boxes:

Because you prefer an organized home or possibly are moving between locations, PackAways™ reusable plastic storage boxes are the perfect solution. 

COLLAPSIBLE, OUT OF THE WAY STORAGE: PackAways are the only corrugated plastic storage boxes that easily collapse down flat for efficient, out of the way storage when not in use.

EASY, NO TAPE SETUP: Simply press opposing corners together to instantly set up your PackAways. The bottom of the box automatically folds into place. The top interlocks to close, then can be opened and closed again and again. No more taping yourself to your storage!

WIPE AWAY MARKING PANELS: PackAways have two marking areas for identification of contents. When you are ready to reuse for another purpose, or if you misspelled your own child’s name, simply erase and re-label.

COLOR YOUR WORLD: Further organize your items by color or match your decor with PackAways brilliant Blue, Pink, Green and Translucent corrugated plastic storage boxes.

DURABLE: PackAways are ultra durable and can be erected, filled, stored, emptied and knocked down flat hundreds of times. And trust us…you will!

COMMON FOOTPRINT: Even if you purchase different sizes, the Classic PackAways have the same footprint (length and width), only the height varies in the sizes. So they stack neatly, efficiently and safely on top of one another. No more leaning towers.

 Also available are:

Totes






And Under Bed Boxes

 I am in LOVE with these boxes and cannot wait to get more and try the totes and under bed boxes!

Click here to find out more information or to purchase your very own Packaway box!



*Disclaimer:  Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions are solely those of Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins

No comments:

Post a Comment