Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paddy O'Shea's Golf Card Game

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  




My family loves board and card games.  We also love to golf.  I couldn't believe it when I found a card game where I could get the best of both.  The Paddy O'Shea's Golf Card Game is so much fun to play.  Munchkin 1, Hubby, and I had a blast playing.

This game is for 2- 6 players and super easy to pick up.  It is a different game each time because it is unpredictable too.  The goal is to have the lowest score at the end.  There are a total of nine rounds (hands) and the game takes less than an hour to play.  Munchkin 2 is not quite old enough to play since she is only for and it is for ages 10 and up but she likes to sit on Hubby and I's lap and help by taking instructions.

The game comes complete with a pad of score cards but if you run out you can print more for free from their website.  I love that because I usually don't realize that we are out of score cards for a game until we sit down to play.  No last minute running to the store for missing elements or meltdowns because we had to pick another game because we didn't have the score cards.

St. Patrick's Day is coming up and Paddy O'Shea's Golf Card Game would be a great gift for someone or just a fun game to play with family or friends.




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment