Saturday, August 25, 2012

My compliant of the day....

I have been searching for the Gum Crayola toothbrush 2 pack from Fry's at two different stores and they are both out and have been for some time.



These toothbrushes, for those of you who don't know, are 10/$10 right now and that makes them FREE with my coupon.  Well my area has a lot of "shelf-clearers" and it is very frustrating because although I coupon I do not clear the shelf (unless there are only 2 or 3 left to begin with).  Kids toothbrushes are not the ones that are typically on sale so I do not have a stock pile for them.  I just wish that people would be respectful enough to come back later and get more if they want but to give others a chance to get some too.  I know it is a petty thing to b*tch about but it is how I feel and I deal with this every week and think it is rude of those who think it is "okay" to clear shelves.....


No comments:

Post a Comment