Friday, September 20, 2013

Shine Like a Diamond








Recently I have started wearing makeup again and like to experiment with colors and different looks.  Although I usually stick to my usual color scheme I like to have alternatives on hand to switch to for special occasions or if I just want a change.  I was offered the opportunity to try out BA STAR Stardust in Chocolate

BA STAR Stardust is a loose mineral shadow that is super versatile.  It can be used for cheer, performance, or even everyday wear.  It comes with a Glue base to help the shadow hold tight so it doesn't wear off with sweat and oil like traditional shadows do. 

When the Stardust arrived I was super exited.  The powder is shimmery and gorgeous.  I immediately did a swatch on my hand to see the color on my skin and loved it!  I used an small old unused paintbrush to apply the shimmer powder because an applicator is not included and it worked great!  I did a swatch on my left hand with the glue included and a swatch on my right hand without the glue to see the difference and the difference was a lot more than I thought it would be.  

The swatch with the glue was vibrant and very noticeable while the swatch without the glue was still nice and more subtle.  I think I prefer without the glue for most days but using the glue does make the color pop more and stand out.

Without Glue
 

With Glue

I also used the glue with other eyeshadows of mine and it worked great!  Another thing I experimented with is using the glue and shimmer powder to draw tattoos on Munchkin 2's arm and it worked pretty well.  So these shimmer powders would be great for a birthday party as well to give the kids tattoos that are easy to wash off but hold up to their running around and playing.  

BA STAR powders are a very neat product and I would recommend them to anyone looking to glam up their look or to entertain kids.  BA STAR also carried an array of other fun items such as eyelashes, head bands, glitter stickers for body applications, tools, and more.  

Make sure you check out their website.


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment