Monday, September 30, 2013

WipesWraps Baby Wipes Covers

I have been dealing with ugly wipes containers for about 10 years.  Although my munchkins are 6 years apart and Munchkin 2 is FINALLY out of diapers I keep baby wipes around for wiping faces, wiping hands, and dusting.  But lets face it.  The wipes containers, no matter how hard they try are not the most attractive item to have on a shelf in your living room. 




WipesWraps Baby Wipes Covers understand this and is the reason the product was invented.  WipesWraps Baby Wipes Covers are exactly what it sounds like; a cover for your container of baby wipes.  They carry many different designs to fit any room of the house from the living room to the bathroom to the nursery. 

I got the Baby Chevron pattern and have it in my living room.  It blends into its surrounding and you barely notice it and if someone does notice it they don't know what it is.  Magic! 

Even if you currently do not need a wipes cover.  They make great baby shower gifts!  Head over now and check out all the designs.




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment