Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Subscription Box For Kids




 I love monthly subscription boxes.  It is like Christmas each month when you get your box in the mail because it is a surprise each time.

I have recently found a new monthly box that I LOVE!  It is just for kids.  I don't know about your kids or kids you may know but my Munchkins get super excited when they get mail and if it is a package then they are over the moon.

Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box that is filled with fun items for kids.  The boxes are age appropriate too because when you sign up you give them your child's age and gender and they send out a box each month for your child.  They have boxes for ages newborn to 5 years.  You can even have the box addressed to your child.

 I got a box for Munchkin 2 who is 3.  In the box was a packet of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies, a Creativity for Kids Coloring book, a pack of super cute band-aids, Clean Well Sanitizing Wipes, and a box of two tractor puzzles.  

 

She was immediately drawn to the puzzles.  It was her first real puzzle and she loved it.  There was only one problem though.  One of the puzzles were missing the last piece.

I contacted Citrus Lane's customer service and they replaced the puzzle without any hassles!  I was very happy with their customer service.  And the puzzle came the next week so we didn't have to wait long for it.

Even if you don't have kids; Citrus Lane makes a wonderful gift.  Whether you want to give one box or a year's subscription.  This is the perfect gift for any child that loves to get packages in the mail.  And what child does love to get packages in the mail filled with goodies? 



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment