Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmark




Munchkin 1 has reading homework each night and although it isn't timed like it was last year I still put time limits on his reading.  He reads each night before bed for 30 minutes.  I have the opposite problem that many other parents have though.  I have to give him a maximum amount of time rather than a minimum because if I don't he will be up until the wee hours of the morning reading.  

Mark-My-Time Digital bookmark is a wonderful tool that allows me to track his reading times.  I just wish I had known about this product in previous years when he did have time limits for his reading.  The Mark-My-Time Digital bookmark has bright colors that appeals to kids and encourages them to use it.  

The timer doesn't just time but also has a countdown/count up feature that helps test for fluency.  The timer can be used for more than just reading too.  It is great for timing a multitude of different activities from your kids brushing their teeth to timing video game times or your exercises.

Mark-My Time Digital Bookmark is the coolest bookmark I have ever seen and I want one now! 


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment