Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Card.com


CARD is the prepaid debit card that’s fun to use

NO Credit Check Use everywhere Visa® or MasterCard® is accepted
NO check cashing fees NO overdraft fees or late fees Access to ATMs worldwide


I recently had the opportunity to review a prepaid debit card from Card.com.  I have used many prepaid cards before and this one was super easy.


I love that there was not a sign up fee and absolutely no credit check.  They have a ton of designs to choose from for your card too with no fees attached.  Awesome.  I love designs on my cards because it adds personality. 

Adding money to my card was easy as well with so many different ways that I could add money.  I could add through direct deposit, Green Dot® MoneyPak®, Western Union®, PayPal® or photo-capture a check with their Android and iPhone apps.  Many cards you have to run to the store to add money.  Kind of a pain in the butt to be honest but no more running to the store with prepaid cards from Card.com. 

Card.com cards can be  used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. 




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment