Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Qoileez!




I love products that are so versatile they have a ton of different ways you can use them.  Qoileez! is one of those products.


They are a neat little twisty assessory that can be used in your hair, as a wine glass marker, for your pencils, and so, so much more!  They are super neat and there are a ton of different colors and designs.  

 I got the blackberry stars, lemon lime stars, licorice dots, and plum stars.  I love that they are so girly and cute.  The price is reasonable too at only $4.99 for 7.  


Make sure you head over to Qoileez! Website and check out all the awesome designs.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment