Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Firmoo Glasses








I had the opportunity to review another pair of Firmoo sunglasses.  Make sure to read my previous review too.

Firmoo has high quality eyewear at affordable prices; both prescription and nonprescription.  You can even try a pair for FREE!  They are that confident that you will love them.  And you will.  Another awesome feature is that you can use their Virtual Try-On System where you can upload a photo of yourself to try the glasses on.  Or they have preloaded photos that you can use as well.  Makes shopping for glasses super easy.

This time I chose to review the Women's full frame acetate sunglasses.  I have to be honest and say that they are not my favorite pair of sunglasses, my last pair I got from Firmoo are my favorites still.  It isn't anything wrong with the frames or lens, it is just I am not thrilled on how they look on my face.  My own fault for not using the Virtual Try-On System and just picking the ones that I thought "looked cute". 

As always Firmoo had quick and easy shipping and I had no other problems other than my own excitement and error.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment