Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bulu Subscription Box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 

Monthly subscription boxes are awesome.  I recently got a Bulu Subscription box.  I couldn't wait to get it and see what goodies I got.  Shipping was very quick so I didn't have to wait long.  I was so excited when I opened my mailbox to see that lovely orange box sitting there waiting for me to rip it open.

Once I got back home I did just that.  I went from a big smile to a smaller smile as it didn't seem like there was very much in the box.  Upon going through the box I found 6 samples.  Not a whole lot.  Only one of the samples was something I felt that I would use at all.  Even more disappointing.  

The Samples:
Raspberry-Lemon Flavor Natural Calm Anti-Stress Drink (powder packet)
Simple Being Nutrition Slimming Portion Pack
PowerIce Lime Kicker Electrolyte freeze pop thing
Amino Endurance & Recovery Agent 
Body360 Burn 360 Fatburner

Once I got to the brochures that came in the box I found a $25 gift card to LiveWell360.com.  I thought this was awesome and that it made up for the lack of samples and the slim box.  But I was wrong!  Once I went to the site to see what they offered I was shocked to see that the site only offered 3 things, all gym bags.  That wouldn't have been so bad if the cheapest bag wasn't $167.  I think that is a little extreme for a gym bag.  

So in total I wasn't thrilled with my Bulu Box.  But to be fair this may have just been a month that did not mesh well with me.  I am willing to try Bulu Box again because as with all subscription boxes, they change month to month and some boxes are a better fit then others.

Want to give Bulu Box a try for yourself?  Sign Up to get yours today!


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment