Friday, December 13, 2013

Natural Camoufleur Concealer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  
I love makeups that are easy to apply and work all day.  Ageless Derma Natural Camouleur Concealer is both, with some other added benefits too. 

I would like to mention that it is made in the USA and is free of Parabens is is NOT tested on animals.  My skin is picky on what type of products I use or it protest.  I am sure you know what I am talking about if you have a face like mine that likes what it like and gets angry when you put something on it that it doesn't.  Ageless Derma Natural Camouleur Concealer is a product that my face loves.  

It has Vitamin A, E and Apple extracts which replenish and nourish your face as you wear it and the effects last even after you have removed the makeup.  

I was surprised at the texture of the Ageless Derma Natural Camouleur Concealer.  I was expecting a more packed, cakey product as so many solid foundations are but it was creamy, and rich feeling but light on my skin.  You get a large amount of quality coverage that hides many different blemises, scars, and age spots.

Before                      After


Make sure you check out Ageless Derma on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment