Friday, December 28, 2012

Enter to Win Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

I love Coconut Oil and Tropical Traditions has some of the best I have tried!  If you haven't' tried it then you should!  Read my FULL REVIEW.

Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 32 oz. 
 Win 1 quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!
Tropical Traditions is America's source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?


Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.




Enter to Win!

Loading Entry-Form...
...

Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins or any partner blog are not responsible for shipping of prize.  Tropical Traditions has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $40. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

31 comments:

  1. I learned that you can put on your skin and all the other health issues you may have such as thyroid. My daughter takes thyroid medication. I would loved to cook with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use the coconut oil for making a moisturzing lotion and bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that Tropical Traditions is the first to make a "virgin" cocnut oil. and there isn't a market like there is wih olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would Love to try this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. michelle gilliland mcafeeDecember 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM

    I learned pure coconut oil has a shelf live of years and is probably more sanitary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. michelle gilliland mcafeeDecember 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM

    My main usage would be to cook with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned pure coconut oil has a shelf live of years and is probably more sanitary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have learned and witnessed that coconut oil heals burns, even 2nd degree burns without forming a scab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try baking with coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned how wonderful coconut oil is for your hair. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANK YOU! HAPPY NEW TEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU-GREAT PRODUCT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use this oil for my hair, because it needs major repair from chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have learn that you can use this for many thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would use it for cooking and for my hair

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned that coconut oil to make ketchup! The thought intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would use coconut oil mainly for cooking and baking as a substitute for butter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oil pulling and making body care products

    ReplyDelete
  19. I posted on Pinerest.http://pinterest.com/pin/13088655139039412/
    I learned that Coconut oil is very good to cook with. I think it would be good to use to fry shrimp in.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shared on pinerest http://pinterest.com/pin/13088655139039412/
    I learned that it's healthy to cook with. I think it would make a wonderful breading for shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great favourites lovely! I really like coconut oil mainly for cooking. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  22. I learned this is more healthy to cook with and it has an incredible shelf life!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will use this for cooking and for my hair/face!

    ReplyDelete
  24. coconut oil is good for many uses ..skin hair illness ..cooking .. i take a tsp a day to help with my osteopenia .. it is a wonderful thing it has so many benefits to list

    ReplyDelete
  25. I learned that Tropical Traditions uses the traditional wet-milling method called "fermentation."

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would use Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil for frying.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is handcrafted by family producers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would use coconut oil in my hair and make recipes that I've seen on TT website.

    ReplyDelete