Sunday, December 30, 2012

My trip to Old Navy

I love CrowdTap!  I recently got to do a sample and share for an Active Wear outfit from Old Navy.  I went with my best friend, my mother-in-law!  We had a blast!  We first met for lunch the went to Old Navy to pick out out FREE outfits.  I was super exited.  We had fun trying on different outfit to see what we liked best.  We ended up with the same super cute jacket. and I got a super cute pair of pants with pop of color!  Love them!  She got a more simple pair of workout pants that fits her well.  We had a blast with our CrowdTap Sample and Share and hope we this a chance again!

Here is a picture of me in my new duds!


2 comments:

  1. Looking good, I love Crowdtap, just got my stuff from Old Navy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete