Sunday, December 23, 2012

Epica Manual Multi-Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer Review



I cook a lot and love kitchen gadgets.  Kitchen gadgets help me make my time in the kitchen easier and more fun.  I love to "play" in my kitchen and find new way to save time and make things easier.  So you imagine my delight when I got to review the
Epica Manual Multi-blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer


The Epica Manual Multi-blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer comes with 3 different blades so you always have the blade you need.  The blades include a spiral blade, a flat blade, and a blade that can create super fine spirals that imitate angel hair pasta!  The blades even have a neat little storage area on the side of the slicer which is super!  This means I will not cut myself digging through a drawer trying to find a blade.  I always know just where to find the blade I need.


The best part is the spiral blade; I love curly fries and could never figure out how to make them at home but with this Vegetable Slicer I can!  I am not the only one that is supre excited about me being abole to make curly fries either.  My whole family is thrilled!


I can also make quick tear-free work of slicing onions.  I love the flavor of onions but always hated having to slice them because they make me tear up and nobody wants tears in their food.  But now I can quickly cut up a whole onion in less time than it would have taken me with a knife.  They are all the same thickness too.  I always managed to have one thin side and one thick side when slicing onion.


There are so many things I can do with the Epica Manual Multi-blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer.  I am excited to try it on even more stuff to see what I can do with it.  The only thing I have not figured out yet is what to do with the centerpiece that is left after cutting the fruit and vegetables.  I could make large fries with the ones left over from the potatoes or maybe cut them up and save them for soup.  So many options.



The Epica Manual Multi-blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer is super easy to use.  Just cut a flat side onto your fruits and veggies and go to it.  It is safer than knives too because your fingers never get near the blades.  The Epica slicer also has suction feet that grips the counter to keep it from sliding around on the counter.

The best part of all is it is dishwasher safe.  I love anything that I don't have to hand wash and can just toss in the dishwasher.  The Epica Manual Multi-blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer has Jenn, Mom of Two Munchkins seal of approval!  What  a great product!




 Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment