Friday, August 23, 2013

Bubblicious Necklace Collection



I recently received a Bubblicious Necklace for review from trooprr and was less than thrilled with it.  The first thing I noticed was the way it was shipped was less than adequate.  It was wrapped in tissue paper and then put into a Manila envelope.  Not a very good way to ship jewelry.  It was very cute but when I received it it was broken, a cluster of bead had fallen off because the connector has snapped.  I am not sure whether this happened before shipping or during but it was not what was expected.  I also noticed that the necklace was very lightweight and flimsy feeling which may be why it broke in the first place.  


trooprr is a site that sells jewelry at discounted prices.  I have not had experience with them before this time so am unsure if this is normal to receive broken items but I would assume not. 



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment