Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ozeri Weightmaster Bathroom SCale


I have never seen a bathroom scale with Microban technology built into it before but I guess there is a first time for everything.  It makes perfect sense though, the bathroom is a nasty place full of germs and bacterias.  I can only imagine the nastiness that is on our bathroom scales after stepping on the bathroom floor with bare feet then stepping on our scales time and time again.  YUK!!
The Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale, with MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection is a wonder.  It is sleek looking with a slim design and large back light digital display.  It is the first of its kind keeping those nasty germs under wraps.
I love that you dont have to do the quick step to get it to work either!  All you have to do is stand on it and it will capture your precise weight.  No Tapping!  It will calculate your weight to the .2 pound. 

So if you have been looking for a great looking scale that is more than just looks then you have found it.  Look no further.

Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment