Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stuffitts Drying Inserts - No More Wet, Stinky Gloves


Stuffitts® – Portable Drying Solutions
Okay so I have found a great product that is super duper handy.  It is the Stuffitts Drying Inserts.  They are a a cedar filled insert that aids in drying time for wet and stinky items.  It also helps with the stink that comes with items that have been left to dry or have been sweated in.  



 I got the ones for gloves but since I do not use gloves in the summertime I have been using them for my walking shoes and they work great!  It is the rainy season where I live so I am often walking through puddles and getting my shoes wet.  If I didn't have the inserts my shoes would have that not so nice mildewy stink to them.  Gross.  But the Stuffitts inserts work wonders on keeping my shoes stink-free and dry.  They also all have Microban technology so that it prevents bacteria from growing.  Awesome!

Features

    -  Micropoly wicking fabric infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection
    -  Treated soil-release fabric finish
    -  Specially- processed Eastern Aromatic red cedar
    -  Convenient nylon strap to keep inserts (and gloves) together
    -  Flat, rectangular shape with channel stitching allows easy insertion into gloves


I can't wait to use these for our gloves and other articles of clothing when we do our trip to the snow this coming winter.  



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free productI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment