Thursday, August 1, 2013

THERA°PEARL Sports Pack


 If you have kids then you know how important it is to have ice around for their "owies" and "boo boos".  In the past I have often used ice for injuries but ice is messy because it melts and is really too cold to be placed directly on the skin for any extended period of time.  I have also tried frozen veggies which are not as messy but do not travel well and are just as bad to be placed directly on the skin for extended periods.  

Pink!  It comes in PINK!!
 
I needed an alternative and found a great one with THERA°PEARL Sports Pack.  I love that this Sports Pack no only has the power of cold but can also be microwaved to be transformed into a heat pack.  Either way you use it, it holds it therapeutic temperature for the recommended 20 minutes.  This pack is super easy to use.  All you have to do is put it in the freezer or pop it in the microwave.  I love that it is also reusable!
THERA°PEARL carries many different hot/cold packs.  Make sure to check them all out!




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment