Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Magic Whiteboard


 

Ever wish whiteboards were more portable?  That you could carry one  in a binder or folder.  This is now possible.  Magic Whiteboard is an amazing product that takes the traditional whiteboard and has made it super lightweight and portable.  This whiteboard is the size of a normal letter sized piece of paper.  Larger pieces are available as well but I got the letter size.  It is super neat.  It can be used for all kinds of things from entertaining your kids, to grocery list, to work.



I use mine for  when we go out.  I give it to the Munchkins to draw on because it wipes off easily with a napkin or even their finger.  They love that they can use and reuse it.  The Magic Whiteboard came with a dry erase marker but it will work with any dry erase product.  You do need to be careful with how you store it and take care though because it is so thin and lightweight much like regular paper it can get crinkled.  Don't worry if it gets crinkled though because it still works it is just not as attractive as it was before.



The Magic Whiteboard sticks to surfaces using static so you don't need tape, glues, magnets, etc.  That makes it super easy to stick it on the fridge for a "To Do List" or a grocery list.  It also works great for me with my Munchkins when we are out because it doesn't just blow off the table if someone walks by or it gets brushed by and arm.  This is a smart feature.


The customer service is great as well!  The first one I received was damaged but I contacted Magic Whiteboard and they sent me a new one in a better packaging.  Shipping both times was super quick.  I love companies that address any concerns in a quick efficient fashion.  It shows they care about their customers.







Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. That looks so cool! It would be neat to use for my Close to My Heart gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this would be cool on a kid's wall. I like that the company was so responsive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great customer service is a MUST! I love the idea of having it stick without taper or anything. My kids would love coloring on it plus you save trees by reusing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love one of these in my kitchen, it seems like i never have anything to write on in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! I love how it sticks to surfaces with static! My kiddos would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you can stick them any where, great for chore charts for the kiddos

    ReplyDelete