Saturday, January 12, 2013

What? No Phone Bill?


I have been a magicJack customer for about 4 years now and love it.  When we originally started using magicJack it had to plug into your computer and In order for your call to go through you had to keep your computer on and be signed on to it.  You could get around this though by having it routed to another phone like your cell phone. No big deal.



Before we started using magicJack we were using a Big Name Cable company, I am sure you know who I am talking about, for our phone service.  We were paying about $30 a month just for local calling and then like 5-7 cents a minute on top of that for long distance.  Each month we had about $15-25  of long distance so our phone bill was about $45-55 per month.  Sounds about average right?  And that is for our landline.  We wont even get into our cell phones.  Oh boy.  Then we decided we would try this magicJack that we had heard so much about.  We figured we could always go back to our old service provider if we completely hated it.  And to be honest we expected it to be terrible.  We really didn't have high expectations.

But we were pleasantly surprised.  It was super easy to install.  Just plug it in and set up my phone number through registering.  We got wonderful phone service and fantastic customer service and support.  I was shocked and thrilled!  After the first year we renewed and kept renewing until now.


Now magicJack has a new product out the magicJack Plus!  And let me tell you, it is just as good as the first model, even better.  I don't have to plug it into my computer or keep my computer on, or have to route it to another phone.  All I have to do is have it plugged into my router and into the wall socket and i have an active phone line.  Fantastic.


Now that you know my history with the magicJack let me tell you a bit about the magicJack Plus features.  As I already mentioned you do not have to plug it into a computer.  But you get all the features still of the original magicJack.

Some of the features include:
Keep your existing phone number
Take your home phone with you
Free Long distance (and local)
Free call waiting
Free 3-way calling
Free Directory assistance (411)
Free voicemail & caller ID
Free international calls


That isn't even all!  There are many other features like their 24/7 Live chat support!  I have used this feature many times, usually to just ask a question or if I can't find something on the website.  The operators are always friendly and willing to help.  I love this product!  I love that I can take the magicJack Plus with me when I go on vacation and still have access to a phone.  Going on vacation but don't want to pay the hotel to use their phone?  No problem.

The best part of magicJack is it is only $29.95 per YEAR.  Nope, not month, not day, not hour...but YEAR!  So lets do some math.  I said earlier my phone bill used to average around $45-55 a month with my old phone provider.  SO lets use the low end and go with $45 per month.  $45 for 12 months is $540.  So we were spending AT LEAST $540 a year for our house phone.  Now we are only paying $29.95 a year  (or $2.50 per month) for our phone which is a savings of $510.05.  That means we are saving of about 94%!  That is huge savings.

You can go here to get one now!  magicJack Plus can also be purchased at your Local Big Box retailers such as Wal-mart.

Enter to win one HERE!


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment