Monday, November 11, 2013

Batter Babies


If I were to have to pick a favorite room in the house it would be close between a few but I think the kitchen/dining area would win out.  I love to cook and sit down at a table with family and friends and talk about...well...anything really.  I just feel there is something magical about these to rooms that brings people together.  I don't know if it is the food or something else about these rooms that make them so warm and inviting, especially with the holiday seasons coming up.  
 With that said, I have found the neatest little kitchen tool, gadget, helper, whatever you may want to call it because it is in a class of its own and it is after my heart.  BATTER BABIES!  These little instruments of joy are for baking.  But not just any baking.  One of the most delicious, versatile, fun, customizable baked goods there are.....cupcakes.  Yes, cupcakes.  
 Cupcakes have taken on quite the boom in the last few years quickly becoming a dessert icon.  I love cupcakes because they are all of these things but most importantly, they give me an excuse to pull the Munchkins away from their video games, TV, phones, or whatever they may be doing to spend good quality time together....without them fighting. 

I like to bake cupcakes with the Munchkins and we like to get creative with it.  I have a shoebox filled with toppings for cupcakes and another with multiple different cupcake cups.  So we pick the batter or batters that we will use and mix it up.  But the problem is....if you want more than one different flavor cake within in cupcake but they tend to be messy or more trouble then they are worth.  Batter Babies is a great product I have just recently discovered and I have to tell you, I am in love.  It makes using two different flavor cakes in one a breeze.
It is so simple.  All you have to do is as usual place the baking cups into the cupcake pan.  Then place the Batter Babies into the baking cups.  Each pack comes with 6 Batter Babies so you can only do 6 at a time, unless you have more than one pack. 
 
After you have the Batter Babies in place, simply pour the two different batters into the cups, one one each side of the Batter Babies.  Then remove the Batter Babies and fill the other 6 cups in the pan.  Remove the Batter Babies and the rest is simple......bake as usual.  Once they are baked and cooled, decorate your cupcakes anyway you like.
Batter Babies are even more awesome because they are dishwasher safe.  Asa  busy mom I love items that are dishwasher safe.

Batter Babies can be purchased on the Kimber Cakeware website or at retailers such as Hobby Lobby, Wegmans Food Markets, and Pat Catans Craft Centers.

Make sure to check out Kimber Cakeware on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment