Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wantable Makeup Box


When I was younger I never really wore much makeup but as I have gotten older I have started wearing more.  I love to try new products because I am still experimenting with different shades and types of makeup.

I was thrilled when I got my Wantable box.  Wantable is a mail order makeup and accessories monthly subscription box that I am now in love with.  The thing I like most, besides the goodies, is that your box is personalized to you.  When you sign up you take a style quiz that tells them your "likes" and "dislikes" and what you are neutral about and then creates your box based on your answers.  So if you don't like liquid eyeliner or red lipstick then you wont get any!  

After the style quiz was the hardest part......waiting for the box to get here.  When it did I didn't waste any time opening it up and taking a peek at my goodies.  I tell you, I was like a little kid on Christmas.  I was super excited with what I saw inside.

What I got:
Peepers Sterling Eyeshadow by Darla
Liberty Republic FAKE IT S&M Lashes
Eyelash adhesive (yes even included the glue!)
Manna Kadar Patty Cakes Lip Glaze
Glam Girl Matchbox Emery Files
Girlactik Beauty Precise Marker Liner

I was amazed at the products included in my box were items that I would actually use.  The fake lashes though I apparently am really bad at and tend to fight to get them on my eye crooked, much less straight.  So I haven't really worn those yet.  I think I need more practice.  But it is something I was interested in so I didn't mark it as something I didnt' want.  The eyeliner marker is really neat but again I need practice because I have issues getting a straight, EVEN line where I want it.  The eyeshadow is perfect and the emery boards are great to have in my purse.  

My Wantable box was beyond my expectations.  WOW!  

Wantable boxes would make a great Holiday gift so check them out and order today. 



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment