Monday, November 4, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Toy


 

As a mom I am always looking for new, fun ways to teach my children life lessons.  Shoulder Buddies is an adorable little toy for ages 4 and up that helps parents teach valuable life lessons.  Shoulder Buddies remind me of a toy I loved when I was young but with inspiration.  

Each Shoulder Buddy has a smart card that has a valuable life lesson on it.  They also come with a  magical coin that makes it  so the Shoulder Buddy can be carried on your child's shoulder, hence the name.  The toy has a magnet in it  and the coin is covered metal which attracts the magnet.  So neat. 

 They even have school fundraisers.  I think this would be a great way for a school to earn money.  The kids love them.

Make sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment