Monday, November 4, 2013

KIND Bars


KIND bars are the perfect snack for the whole family.  I make my husband's lunch for work everyday and always include some kind of dessert and I love to give him KIND bars for that dessert.  I also give them to my Munchkins for snack or dessert.  

KIND bars are healthy and full of nuts and fruit that my family loves.  They are even sweet enough for a sweet treat.  Not only are the bars delicious, they make it easy to give back.

KIND Healthy Snacks has teamed up with Dr. Elizabeth Thompson, radiation oncologist and founder of BFFL Co to offer a limited-edition BreastBFFL Bag for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

The limited edition Breast BFFLBag contains all the essential items a women needs during the first days following breast cancer surgery including KIND bars, a toiletries kit, amusement pack, skinceuticals, comfort pillow, drainage pack, collapsible water bottle, and expandable folder for important paperwork.

You can purchase the bag for a woman in your life who is recovering from breast cancer or "Do the KIND Thing" by purchasing one to donate to an anonymous, deserving patient.

Can't commit financially - no worries! Within each of the donated bags we will be including words of encouragement from women across the country. Submit your note to one of these brave women anywhere on KIND's Facebook wall or to bfflco@kindsnacks.com and we'll be sure it makes its way to a deserving patient.

I love products that give back.  



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment