Sunday, November 10, 2013

WEXY Eco-friendly Colorful Character Snack Bags For Kids


I have mentioned many times in previous post that I like to improve my carbon footprint and find new products that help me do that.  WEXY Eco-friendly Colorful Character Snack Bags For Kids are a great product that meets my needs.  

Standard baggies have horrible chemicals in them and are definitely not biodegradable; WEXY Eco-friendly Colorful Character Snack Bags For Kids are biodegradable, BPA Free, Recyclable, and best of all reusable!  They are also made in the USA which means less fuel was used in transport which in turn creates less air pollution.  This is truly a company that has thought their product through in more ways than one.


The bags are super cute too which is a big plus.  Both Munchkins love the fun monsters that adorn each bag.  
 There are 4 different characters in a box so they don't get the same monster each time.  In addition to being super cute, they are functional.  The bag size is perfect for snacks on the go or one serving of cut up fruit pieces to be stored in the fridge for a quick, easy, healthy snack.
 
The WEXY Eco-friendly Colorful Character Snack Bags For Kids are the total package for me. 

Make sure to check out Wexy Bags on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.


Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment