Monday, March 25, 2013

ArtTextry


Ever want to decorate your house with pictures and poems?  I know I do but I want those pictures with poems to mean something.  Not just be randomness.  I have found an awesome set of prints that give me both beautiful pictures and inspiration.  ArtTextry.  As soon as I heard the name I was intrigued and wanted to know more.  William Garcia is the creator of ArtTextry and the author of the poems found on the beautiful artwork commissioned by talented artist.  His poems were the inspiration for ArtTextry.  He wanted to be able to display his masterpieces on a poster that was as beautiful as the poem.  Thus ArtTextry was born,  There is more back story, and you are welcome to read it here, but that is the basics of the events and the birth of ArtTextry. 


 Lady Feminique Classic Print


I love how the poems pair with the artwork and create a magic all its own.  The two work together to inspire and empower.  He currently has 8 pieces currently on the market.  Just by the names of the works you know that they will be inspiring.  The 8 titles are Now, Respect, Lady Feminique Classic, Lady Feminique Contemporary, Nothing, Cooperation, Open to Life, & Purpose and Passion.

I have had the wonderful opportunity to review all 8 of his works and am so pleased with them I plan to frame them all and create and inspiration wall in my living room that everyone can gaze upon and be inspired or just enjoy the poetry and art.  Don't ask me which is my favorite because I love them all.  Willie (what William prefers to be called) is already working on his next set of ArtTextry.  He already has the poems and just needs the artwork to pair with it.  This is the most daunting part of the task because each work of art must be original and help tell the story of the poem.  I can't wait to see what he comes out with next.

Now you can save 30%!!



You can enter to win you choice of prints below!





Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.  Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  ArtTextry has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $19.99 - $14.99 (depending on print chosen).

No comments:

Post a Comment