Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jimmyjane AFTERGLOW Massage Candle


Warning:  Links may direct to a site that is not suitable to readers under 18.  


I have never tried a massage candle before being contacted to review the Jimmyjane AFTERGLOW Massage Candle from My Secret Luxury.  This candle is a solid oil that when burnt melts into a massage oil.  I have to admit I was a bit nervous to try it because I was afraid the oil would be too hot.  I was pleasantly surprised though.  When I lit the candle, I poured a little on my hand to test the temperature and it was just warm, not hot.  The candle holder had a built in pour spout that makes pouring the oil super easy.  The oil actually melts at body temperature, which is a much lower melting point than traditional candles.  I was then super excited to use it.

So I waited a few minutes for it to melt a bit more and then used it on my legs as a moisturizing oil.  It worked wonderfully.  My legs were left nice and smooth and a little bit went a long way.  Later that night I had Hubby give me a back massage with it.  I was in heaven!  

 
I loved that the candle gave off a gentle light and amazing scent while I was getting my massage.  It did go out by itself though partway through the massage though.  That could be a good thing though because it saves the oil from being burnt off.

The scent I picked for my candle was Deep Vanilla and I love it.   Five other scents are available as well; absinthe, bourbon, cucumber water, grapefruit, and pink lotus.  These candle not only smell nice and feel wonderful, they are spa-grade and paraben-free.  They are also lead-free and contain no animal products.

Enter below to win a Jimmyjane AFTERGLOW Massage Candle in your choice of Scent.




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  My Secret Luxury has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $29.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment