Friday, March 29, 2013

MailPix Photo Book


 

I am a photo addict.  I love taking photos and many times I do want to just do plain prints because once you print them what do you do with them?  They usually end up in a drawer somewhere out of site.  This seems like a waste of great pictures.  Instead I have found a place to make absolutely fantastic and unique photo books for a reasonable price

Front                                       Back



Photo books are a great way to spotlight your pictures.  Many photo book site only offer photo books with plain covers but MailPix offers the option to personalize your front and back cover with your pictures with their Photo Cover Books!  This is wonderful because then even when it is sitting on the coffee table or up on that shelf your pictures are still displayed.  It also encourages people to pick it up and look at it.



MailPix had many different fonts and backgrounds to choose from when making the photo book.  I even got to do something I have never been able to do on any other site and that was layer the pictures however I wanted.  I could manipulate the page layouts more than I have ever been able to before.  This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had creating a photo book.



I decided to make my picture book with the pictures from my kids first trip to the snow this winter.  With 20 pages to fill I was able to get all the pictures I wanted in the book.  The shipping was super quick too which please me because I am very impatient when waiting for something. 

I opened the box it came in an was so excited at what I saw.  The print quality was amazing and I was excited to see how well it came out, especially the cover.  It was so cool to see what I had done with this neat site.  It is easily my favorite photo book I have ever made.

Find MailPix on Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. Neat, I'll have to check them out. I'm thinking these could make great grandparent gifts.

    ReplyDelete