Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NuNaat Hair Care




I always had bone straight hair when growing up but for some reason as I have gotten older it has been getting curly.  It is the strangest thing!  I miss my super straight hair so on the quest to get it back I have been blow drying my hair straight.  The constant heat of my blow dryer has taken a lot of my hairs natural luster and shine away.  So my hair was not at all as shiny as it once was and it was just plain dull.  Who wants dull hair?  Not me!  It was frustrating.  Not to mention the frizzyness that the hairdryer seemed to create. 

Then came my chance to review nuNAAT Brazinlian Keratin collection.  I was hesitant because I don't really change my hair care regimen very often (which is probably part of the problem) and to be honest new hair products scare me.  I am not very vain, for example, I don't really wear make up or have to have the nicest clothes.  BUT when it comes to my hair I am totally vain.  I love my hair.  It is something about myself that I am truly in love with and want to take care of.  So I don't want to experiment with it too much.

Two different pictures - One on a curly day another on a straight day


The first time I used the nuNAAT I didn't really see a difference but continued to keep using it.  I figured it took a while for the damage to be done to my hair so it would probably take a bit to undo it as well.  I was right.  By the end of the first week my hair had been transformed!  And since my hair was so much healthier and it reduced my frizz...guess what?   I began to love my waves and curls! 

I kind of jumped right into my opinions which I usually don't do but I was so excited about this I couldn't wait to tell you about my experience.  So let me backtrack a moment and give you a little more information about the product.


The nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin collection is unlike many other products that contain keratin.  Most products use an animal-based keratin while nuNAAT uses an exclusive Green Keratin formula that is resistant to rinsing.  This means your hair gets more of the benefits from the keratin.  The products when used together help restore your hairs natural balance and even intensifies it!  This leaves your hair strong, flexible, and ultra smooth.  They also give your hair a healthy shine from the promotion of vibrancy and hydration.

I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone who used any kind of heat treatment for their hair or fights with frizzyness.




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment