Thursday, March 7, 2013

Designer Tie by PUCCINI



My Hubby had the opportunity to review a Amber Yellow and White Striped Tie by Puccini.  He was in desperate need of a new tie because all his ties haven't been untied in years because he leaves them tied and are quite wrinkled and just in bad shape all around.  

 He had never heard of the Puccini name in ties but figured they had to be better than what he had!  When the tie arrived Hubby was not home so of course I opened the box since it was addressed to me.  I can't lie though, I would have opened it if it was addressed to him too.  haha. I was surprised at the thickness of the tie because most of my Hubby's ties were all cheapy thin ties that weren't very good quality.  I could tell right away that this men's tie would last him a long time, even if he left it tied.  The color was not my favorite but then again I am a girl and would have preferred purple or something!  Hubby didn't mind the color and we both liked the stripes.  

 
The color of this tie would go best with a white shirt.  Or maybe even a light purple shirt, especially for Easter.  This tie is a thick tie and I would not recommend it for summer wear but Easter is early enough in the season that it wouldn't be too warm yet. 
This tie is a good buy and I would recommend it to any man looking for a new tie.  Not thrilled with this color or pattern?  Don't worry.  Bows 'N Ties has a huge selection of different ties so you are sure to find what you are looking for.  They have over 20 different colors and a variety of patterns.  
 
Not looking for a tie?  Bows 'N Ties also carries bow ties, handkerchiefs, cuff links, silk scarves & ascots, women's scarves, and tie bars!  Whew.   That was a lot to type!  My point is you are bound to find what you are looking for and find something you didn't know you wanted!

 
 
Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment