Friday, November 16, 2012

SendaFlyingCard.com Review



I have found the coolest card ever!  It's not a traditional card it is a Frisbee!  It is called a Flying Card.  Rather than getting a paper card that you set ont he shelf for a while then toss in the trash or a drawer you can now play with the card!  This makes it not only a card but a gift as well!  The Frisbee contains a message on it (that you determine) to the recipient.  It can be anything you want it to be from Happy Birthday to
Congratulations!  There are many designs to choose from.


The "card" is sent to the recipient as is and no additional packaging is neccessary so it is great for the environment as well!  And again the fact that it is not on paper makes it environmentally friendly too.  This is such a clever idea!

The Flying card is not only good for birthdays and holidays it is a great business card!  Having a business picnic?  Supply Flying cards to the guest to play with and take home with them and who knows how many more people will see them!    

We love ours!  I got mine to say "We love Jenn, Mom of Two Munchkins" with my blogs logo.  I love it!  I am not the only one that loves it either.  Munchkin 2 took it from me as soon as the post master gave it to me and I have barely seen it since...except to play with it of course. 

SendaFlyingCard.com also has some awesome letters for children including letters from the Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.  You can enter to win a Personalized letter from Santa Here 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment