Thursday, February 28, 2013

An Amazing Litter Box


If you have cats you understand the frustration of cleaning a litter box. You have to bend over and scoop it and the smell it puts off is horrible. With my cats if I don't do it at least once a day, my lovely cat Rascal (his name totally fits him) will poop outside the litter box and has even gone in our dirty clothes basket. EWW! He is picky when it comes to how clean his litter is and I don't blame him. When in public and you go into a restroom stall hat has not been flushed do you go sit down anyway? No, you go to the next one. SO I can understand him wanting a clean place to do his business. Who doesn't?
But I will tell you what.....I will have no more aching back from cleaning the litter box after my two kitties. I will not have to feel like I am sticking my head in the litter box to clean it. I will no longer have to put my hand next to their mess when cleaning it. NO MORE! I have a solution and I am thrilled about it. So thrilled in fact my husband just wants me to stop telling him how much I love this new litter box.....so I will tell you.

I LOVE THIS LITTER BOX!!! 

 What litter box I am sure you are asking. You want to know this wonderful thing I have found that has made cleaning my kitties boxes so much easier that even the Munchkins can do it, don't you? My secret is the Litter Spinner. I love, love, LOVE it. It is so easy to use and mess free. It doesn't even use any batteries or need to be plugged in.  And the assembly was super easy!  I just had to snap a few pieces together and it was ready to go.



All I have to do is turn the drum and it sifts the waste into a container and I just then dump the container. Magic. I swear it is so super easy and it has to be magic if Munchkin 1 is asking to do the litter box!  It even saves me money because it keeps the litter so clean that it doesn't have to be replaced as often.
The wheels make it super easy to spin.


Instead of wasting a bunch of plastic bags each time I clean the box like I used to do, I finally got smart and pulled out one of Munchkin 2's old diaper pails to put the litter in.  The Litter Spinner is also made from recycled materials!So now I am saving time, saving money, saving the planet, and saving my clothes from being peed on.

So make sure if you have kitties or know someone who has kitties to check out the Litter Spinner site!  This makes a great gift for your feline friends or your friends with felines.  Litter Spinner has a ton of colors to choose from too so they aren't ugly and don't have to hide.

Enter to win your own Litter Spinner!





Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.  Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  Litter Spinner has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $99.99.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment