Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scentsational Scrubs are Sensational


Scentsational Scrubs makes body butters and body scrubs. They even make bath crayons for the Munchkins...or you.  I can speak from experience at their body butters and body scrubs are awesome.  Their products are all handmade and the scents are amazing.  I love a great smelling product.  I am a scent sucker, especially for vanilla or lavender or the two combined.  You can even take any of their scents create your own scent!  So I was able to get lavender, vanilla AND lavender-vanilla!  When you get your scrub or body butter you can tell that's great care was taken when making them.  They are carefully packaged in a cute little bag that you can reuse for something else later.  I love stuff I can reuse.  They even come with the little sticks you use to apply it with or to just get it out of the jar! 


The body scrubs gently exfoliate your skin and leave it soft and supple.  I am particular with my body scrubs because many body scrubs tend to be very coarse and feel like sandpaper.  The courser body scrubs cause irritation and redness.  Scentsational body scrubs are a pleasure to use and I love how gentle they are.  Sea Salt scrubs and White Sugar scrubs are both available.

 


The Body Butter is the perfect finish.   It is super thick and creamy and it rubs in completely.  I love how soft it makes my skin feel.  it is hard to find a lotion or body butter that is not greasy but this one is not.

Want to enter to win 2 scrubs and a body butter for yourself?  Enter to Win Here!

Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment