Friday, February 22, 2013

More recipes on the blog.......

I love to cook.  Cooking helps me de-stress and unwind.  It also helps me express my creativity so of course I like to try new recipes.  I think experimenting in the kitchen is so fun and now that Munchkin 2 wants to help all the time it gives us more time together and I can teach her what I know.

I will be trying to add at least one recipe a week to the blog.  Some of these recipes may be old recipes I have used for years and others will be recipes I just developed.  I may even add new variations on recipes already posted.  I think food is the "spice of life"  (pun intended).

I know how hard it can be sometimes to think of a new recipe to try or figure out what is for dinner and want to make this process easier for you.   So lets see how it goes.

I want to spread my love of food and trying new recipes with you.  If you have a special recipe that you would like published on the blog please feel free to email me @ jennmomoftwomunchkins@yahoo.com and we can discuss getting your recipe on the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment