Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coconut Tea




I love tea and enjoy trying new teas.  I had never before had a coconut tea so was excited to try the Tea Forte Coconut Tea Variety pack.  The assortment included Coconut Chai Tea, COconut Chocolate Truffle and,  Coconut Mango Colada teas.  They were all super yummy and I love the design of the tea bags.  The bags were triangle rather than the normal flat bags.  It has a beautiful look to it.  



I just wish I would have known about these little tea bags earlier because my little brother just got married and they would have loved these as wedding favors.  They are super cute and elegant, yet casual.  They can even be personalized with a soft green colored label.  That would have been perfect since green was their accent color at their wedding.  You can even get ceramic trays for the tea bags to sit on.  I love the little trays.  They work great for the tea bags especially since the center sits lower than the outer edge so it holds any drips and dribbles after you are done with the bag and set ti aside.  


Instead of an ugly tag with the brand name hanging from the top it has an adorable leaf that enhances the appeal of this tea bag.  The flavor is great, the look is perfect.  What more could you ask for in a party favor?


Beau-coup carries many different party and wedding favors besides this set of coconut teas. No matter what you are looking for they are sure to have something that fits your party favor needs.   



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment