Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Found Gold!

I have found gold....Garlic Gold.  This is the most original kitchen food products I have run into.  It is garlic nuggets.  They are crunchy and delicious.  The Munchkins loved them.  I was pleased that I got so many different flavors to try out.  Sea Salt, Southwest Blend, Original, and Italian Blend.  I couldn't wait to try them when I opened the box.

To be perfectly honest I was very unsure what to do with them at first because I am used to cooking with powders for most things when I am not using fresh garlic but then I looked at the Garlic Gold site and they had some amazing recipes.  i had never thought of putting garlic and salt on my sweet potato fries before but their was the recipe, right on their site.  Garlic Sweet Potato Oven Fries.  YUM!  I have always used sweet blend of brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg on my sweet potato fries but this was a savory change.  It was so yummy that there weren't any leftovers.
I also loved all the kid-friendly recipe ideas Garlic Gold has on their site.   This is a great product to make eating fun and tasty for kids.  They will love sprinkling their own food with Garlic Gold.
Check out the whole Garlic Gold line!  They have more than just the Garlic nuggets.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment