Friday, May 10, 2013

Firmoo Eyewear




Firmoo is the worlds most popular online eyeglass store.  They carry prescription and non prescription eyewear for men and women.  They offer high quality eye wear for affordable prices.  When they asked me to review a few pair of their glasses I told them honestly, I do not wear glasses.  But they replied back and told me I could get frames without the prescription or nonprescription sunglasses.  I was so excited.

I am one of those people who have a face shape that it is hard to find sunglasses for.  Every time I go into a store with a sunglass carousel I try on just about every pair hoping to find a pair that looks at least okay on my face, not even perfect, just okay but I hadn't found a pair.  My Hubby seemed to find this funny but I found it frustrating.  So needless to say I have been in Arizona (the desert) for 10 years now without a single pair of sunglasses.  Torture!

I didn't have very high expectations for the sunglasses because I figured I would order them and although I loved the look that they would be just like all the others....did fit my face well.  But I figured I would give it a try.  I went on the Firmoo site and choose my 2 pairs of sunglasses and then waited for them to come.  I loved that they sent me notifications and tracking when they were shipped so I knew when I would get them.

When they arrived I pulled them out and was surprised to find that they were packaged in hard cases.  They were also wrapped in a microfiber cloth.  I love that they came with a microfiber cloth because if you have ever worn glasses or sunglasses, cleaning them off with anything but a microfiber cloth will leave behind little lint particles.They also came with a itty bitty keychain screwdriver set for repairs.  Ans a ton of replacement screws.


Then the moment of truth....trying them on.  I first tried on the black sunglasses and was surprised to find that they fit very well and I loved how they looked on my face.  Next I tried on the white ones that I had picked.  I was really hoping that they would both fit my face well, especially since the first pair fit so well but the second pair I was not as thrilled about.  Nothing wrong with them, they just weren't the right frames for me.  So I am happy to say that I got a two great pairs of sunglasses now.  One that I wear everyday and a spare pair. 



 
Firmoo wants to convince you that they have great glasses.  Every new customer can get their first pair free!  So make sure you check out the Firmoo site for your next new pair of glasses or sunglasses.

You can also save 30% on your order by using code MUNCHKINSBLOGE2 AT CHECKOUT (EXPIRES 6/1).


Enter To Win
 Giveaway Coming Soon




Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.   Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins is not responsible for shipping of prize.  (Sponsor)  has the sole responsibility for shipping of prize.  Prize value is approximately $(**).

No comments:

Post a Comment