Sunday, May 5, 2013

Heidi's Hair Ties





Munchkin 2 doesn't always want her hair up.  I can only put it up in a ponytail only on her terms, when she decides SHE wants it up.  It can be frustrating and I have to keep an hair tie on my wrist so that I have it with me when she wants it.  I was never thrilled with keeping the hair tie on my wrist because it was tight and left marks and just looked unsightly.  Heidi's Hair Ties has changed this for me though.  Heidi's Hair Ties sells the cutest hair ties ever.  They don't just look cute in your hair, they look great on your srist too.  They are super soft too adn don't leave ugle marks on your writst when you take them off to put your hair up or in my case Munchkin 2's hair up.


Heidi's Hair Ties  has a large variety of hair ties to choose from so everyone will find one, or more that they love.  They one I was sent for my review fit me perfectly.  I love that it was pink and the bead is adorable.  The one thing that doesn't thrill me about the hair tie is the knot where it is tied.  I think it could have been thought about better but it is no uncomfortable which makes it okay. 

Overall, I am very pleased with my hair tie and would suggest Heidi's Hair Ties to anyone.



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment