Monday, May 6, 2013

My Snugg Tablet Case




For Christmas I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I love it!  I already have a lap case that I use but I needed something small and more portable.  The Snugg tablet case had everything I was looking for.  The biggest thing was that my tablet fit into the case snuggly and that it would be protected.  The Snugg Galaxy Tab case did just that.  This case has so many features that I love.


The tablet case has so many ways it can be used.  It has two different stand positions and a hand strap.  There are hole cut into the case for the camera and the ports.  That is a big plus for me.  Although I am not super happy with the hole for the charger port because you cannot close the case while it is charging but that is a small sacrifice for such a great case.  I love this case.  

The interior of the case is a soft, nubuck fibre that is gentle on your tablet.  When I picked my case they only had black for my size tablet but now they have more colors for the 10 inch!  They have even more colors for the 7 inch!  I can't wait for the pink to be available in the 10 inch. 

Head over to The Snugg and check out all their great cases!  They don't' only have cases for Samsung tablets; they have cases for iPads, Kindles, Nexus tablets, and many smartphones.  They have something for everyone and their products are amazing.

Find The Snugg on Facebook
Follow The Snugg on Twitter



Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and was under no obligation to review it.  Nor was Jenn, Mom Of Two Munchkins under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment